Aims & objectives
The main aim of this project was to develop a practical framework to help people working in health and social care to share their practice-based knowledge with one another.
There were two closely aligned parts to the project:
- A practical part which focused on actively helping people working in health and social care to share knowledge with each other in order to improve integrated working
- A research part which focused on observing and understanding the key processes that are involved in sharing practice-based knowledge
The project was designed to address three inter-related questions:
- How can practice-based knowledge sharing be facilitated between people working in health and social care?
- What are the key processes involved in sharing practice-based knowledge across health and social care boundaries?
- What should a practice-based knowledge sharing framework look like?
Please visit the ‘Project Methods‘ page to find out more about what the project involved